Rigid Wheelchairs Aero Z
The open frame of the aluminum Aero Z calls out to the open road. The Aero Z is the only TiFit, mono-tube aluminum frame on the market. In a class by itself, the Aero Z is lightweight and fully adjustable and it won?t break the bank!
Give us a call and we'll bring the store to you!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Frame Type* Rigid
- Frame Style* Mono-Tube
- Frame Material* Aluminum (Titanium Upgrade Available)
- TiFit* Yes
- Adjustability* Full Adjustability
- Growable* Optional (Depth Adjustable Back/Frame)
- Custom Configuration* Yes
- Frame Options SuperLite Edition
- Power Adaptable Frame
- Reinforced Frame
- Transport Weight** 12.4 lb.
- Chair Width Calculate Width
- Seat Width 10″ – 20″
- Seat Depth 10″ – 20″
- Front Seat Height 16″ – 21″
- Rear Seat Height 12.5″ – 20″
- Camber 0?, 2?, 4?, 6?, 8?, or 12?
- Front Frame Angle 70?, 75?, 80?, 85?, or 90?
- Footrest Width Options Standard Taper
- V-Front End
- Seat Back Type Folding Seat Back
- Adj. Height 8.5″ – 21″
- Adj. Angle 80? – 101?
- Center of Gravity Adjustment 6″
- Weight Limit 265 lb.
- Transit Options Transit Tie-Down
- Transport Bracket
- Warranty Lifetime on Frame
- One Year on TiLite Components
*Red = Fixed | Green = Adjustable
*For explanations of these features, visit our Chair Overview.
**Weight based on 16? x 16? wheelchair with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24? (540) rear wheels weighs 7.2 lb.