- Center Wheel Drive (CWD) provides the smallest turning diameter and smallest overall footprint vs FWD and RWD for optimum maneuverability.
- Find premium solutions for the most clinically complex needs with Motion Concepts Ultra Low Maxx (ULM) Power Positioning System: tilt and recline; tilt, recline and elevate; tilt, recline and power legrests; tilt, recline, elevate and power legrests.
- G-Trac Technology helps provide precise tracking for imprecise environments such as side slopes. Uneven or soft ground, or even bunched up carpets or door jambs.
- Invacare LiNX Technology is an insight inspired control system with advanced technology that provides a superb driving experience for users and allows professionals to configure and tailor the TDX SP2 Power Wheelchair quickly and more intuitively.
- SureStep Suspension and Stability Lock work in synergy to help maintain balance and provide stability when transitioning over obstacles.
Base Length: 35.6″ L
Base Width: 24″W narrow, 25.5″W wide
Battery: Group 24, 22NF
Battery Range: Up to 20 miles*
Dimensions: 16″-23″D x 16″-20″W or 19″-22″W
Drive Wheel Options: 14″
Ground Clearance: > 2.5″
Incline Capability: 9 degrees
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Seat To Floor Height: 17.25″, 18.25″, 19.25″
Speed: 5.8 mph*
Motor: 4-Pole Sealed Housing
Turning Radius: 20″
Warranty: 1 Year Base and Seat Frame
1 Year Electronics and Motors
6 Months Batteries