Invacare TDX SP2 Power Wheelchair
Modern design meets timeless performance in the next generation of TDX. The Invacare TDX SP2 Power Wheelchair with Motion Concepts Ultra Low Maxx Positioning System and new LiNX Technology platform is designed for people seeking exceptional driving performance, elegant design, comfort and remarkable stability. Refer to owner’s manual for safe driving practices. *Actual driving range and speed will vary based on driving and battery conditions and battery model.
Give us a call and we'll bring the store to you!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Center Wheel Drive (CWD) provides the smallest turning diameter and smallest overall footprint vs FWD and RWD for optimum maneuverability.
- Find premium solutions for the most clinically complex needs with Motion Concepts Ultra Low Maxx (ULM) Power Positioning System: tilt and recline; tilt, recline and elevate; tilt, recline and power legrests; tilt, recline, elevate and power legrests.
- G-Trac Technology helps provide precise tracking for imprecise environments such as side slopes. Uneven or soft ground, or even bunched up carpets or door jambs.
- Invacare LiNX Technology is an insight inspired control system with advanced technology that provides a superb driving experience for users and allows professionals to configure and tailor the TDX SP2 Power Wheelchair quickly and more intuitively.
- SureStep Suspension and Stability Lock work in synergy to help maintain balance and provide stability when transitioning over obstacles.
Base Length: 35.6″ L
Base Width: 24″W narrow, 25.5″W wide
Battery: Group 24, 22NF
Battery Range: Up to 20 miles*
Dimensions: 16″-23″D x 16″-20″W or 19″-22″W
Drive Wheel Options: 14″
Ground Clearance: > 2.5″
Incline Capability: 9 degrees
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Seat To Floor Height: 17.25″, 18.25″, 19.25″
Speed: 5.8 mph*
Motor: 4-Pole Sealed Housing
Turning Radius: 20″
Warranty: 1 Year Base and Seat Frame
1 Year Electronics and Motors
6 Months Batteries